Why Become a Member of BulliesOut?
Our Members are at the heart of our organisation and for just £5 per year, you can join BulliesOut and become part of a community of people who support everything we do and who are determined to make sure that no-one faces bullying alone.
All of our Member’s receive:
- A Welcome Pack*– your own BulliesOut membership certificate, a range of leaflets and a copy of ‘Focus’ BulliesOut’s newsletter for Members.
- Our Member’s only magazine, Focus, straight to your door* 3-4 times a year – featuring in-depth news on all BulliesOut achievements, issues, stories and articles from members.
- Member’s e-newsletter to keep you in the loop between issues of ‘Focus’.
- Be the first to hear about special events we may run and receive discounted tickets.
- Entry into our quarterly Member’s Draw to win a gift voucher.
*Due to Covid-19, this is currently being sent by email
On top of these great benefits you will be at the heart of our organisation and everything we do. You will be helping to fund our vital work and you will be able to help influence the future of our Charity, for example, by attending our AGM.
Of course, you don’t have to be involved in this way but if you are keen to contribute further, there are plenty of opportunities:
- Take part in focus groups.
- Share your story to help others understand the true impact of bullying behaviour.
- Join in with our campaigns – we run campaigns every year and rely heavily on our supporters to join in and spread the work to raise as much awareness as possible.
- Fundraise to support the crucial work of BulliesOut.
- Volunteer with us.
- Have your say in our future – as a member you will have voting rights and an invitation to our AGM.
As one of the very few leading anti-bullying charities in the UK, our workload is huge. We work incredibly hard to help and support those affected by bullying and every penny donated to us is precious. The money from membership fees goes directly to our youth engagement programmes, helping in whatever way possible, including mentoring and training, confidence building activities and awareness raising.
Help Shape Our Future
BulliesOut’s members vote for our trustees, so you can have a direct say in choosing the people who steer what we do. If you’re passionate about our mission and have some time to spare, you could become a trustee yourself.
How do I become a Member?
It really is simple to become a member of BulliesOut. Just click on the link below and complete the details.
Alternatively, if you’d rather pay by cash or cheque, please get in touch