Upgrade to Chrome Upgrade to Firefox Upgrade to Internet Explorer Upgrade to Safari

Get Involved

Wedding Favours

Mark your special day by supporting those affected by bullying

If you want to do something extra special on your big day, why not choose a Wedding Favour that truly is a gift.

Using our branded merchandise as an ‘alternative’ Wedding Favour is a simple and straightforward way to give back on your big day and whilst celebrating the biggest day of your lives, will give your guests a gift that will help support those affected by bullying.

Our Lapel Badges and Bracelets are stylish and available in 6 different colours, enabling you to choose one specific colour or mix and match.  Each item costs £2, are mounted onto their own card and come in a pretty organza bag, giving your guests a keepsake of your special day.

Our full range of merchandise is available through our online shop.

Donation ‘Favour Cards’

If you would prefer to make a donation to BulliesOut in lieu of Wedding Favours, our ‘favour cards’ are the perfect way to inform guests of your choice to make a charitable donation in lieu of traditional favours. We can provide individual cards for each place setting or an A4 size for general display. Please click here to download an example card

Donation Envelopes

If you have already chosen your Wedding Favours, but would still like to support BulliesOut on your big day by encouraging your guests to make a donation to BulliesOut, we can send you some free donation envelopes. Contact us with your name, address and quantity needed.

You can also create an online collection page at https://www.justgiving.com/bulliesout

Your support as part of your special day means a lot to us. Thank you.

Return to Website

Need to talk?

If you are being bullied or are concerned about someone who is, you can receive help and support from one of our trained Mentors through our e-mentoring service.

If you would like a Mentor to email you, please contact: mentorsonline@bulliesout.com

If you would rather speak to someone over the telephone, you can call Childline on: 0800 1111

For any community-related issues, such as anti-social behaviour, we would suggest contacting your landlord, the local police or your local environmental health department (where applicable), as we are unable to deal with these types of complaints.