Upgrade to Chrome Upgrade to Firefox Upgrade to Internet Explorer Upgrade to Safari
Donate to BulliesOut

Standing Order

If you would like to make a regular donation to BulliesOut, you can download the form to complete and send to your bank.

Donate £5

£5 will pay for an information resource pack for one of our Anti-Bullying Youth Ambassadors.

Donate £25

£25 will help pay for a young person to be trained as a Peer Mentor, learning new skills that will help them to support their peers at school.

Donate £60

£60 will cover the cost of a community awareness workshop for up to 25 young people; helping to identify bullying behaviours, challenge attitudes and inspire change.

Donate £75

£75 will pay for a selection of posters and information publications for a school to assist with their anti-bullying campaign.

Donate £145

£145 will enable us to deliver our creative Hand of Courage workshop to a class of children. Combining learning and creativity, the workshop discusses difference, respect and tolerance and enables children to express their individuality and identity.

Donate £500

£500 will pay for a school to receive our Mentor Training Day empowering young people with the skills to run a successful Peer Support Programme within their school community.

Youth Ambassador Programme

Donate £1000

£1000 will help pay for one of our Anti-Bullying Youth Ambassadors to receive mentoring and training for a year, helping them to overcome bullying and empowering them to Make a Difference in their local community.


Return to Website

Need to talk?

If you are being bullied or are concerned about someone who is, you can receive help and support from one of our trained Mentors through our e-mentoring service.

If you would like a Mentor to email you, please contact: mentorsonline@bulliesout.com

If you would rather speak to someone over the telephone, you can call Childline on: 0800 1111

For any community-related issues, such as anti-social behaviour, we would suggest contacting your landlord, the local police or your local environmental health department (where applicable), as we are unable to deal with these types of complaints.