Upgrade to Chrome Upgrade to Firefox Upgrade to Internet Explorer Upgrade to Safari

Youth and Mini Ambassador Programmes

Want to Make A Difference?
Want to #StandUpSpeakOut against bullying?

Become a Youth Ambassador with BulliesOut and you will gain so much more than something to add to your CV!

Age 5yrs - 10yrs? Why not join our brand new 'Mini Ambassador' programme.

If you have answered Yes to the above, this programme is for you!

You don’t need to have previous experience of volunteering – all we ask is that you are committed to our anti-bullying campaign, are keen to learn new skills, eager for a new challenge and want to make a difference in your community.

Information Pack 2022

 Youth Ambassador Application Form 10 yrs+

Mini Ambassador Application Form 5-9yrs

Contact Us

Making a Difference

Our Youth Ambassador  and Mini Ambassador Programmes will enable you to become involved in an anti-bullying campaign.

The programmes will inspire you through positive opportunities and experiences and the training and activities we provide will help develop your skills and empower you to take a stand against bullying.

All of our Youth and Mini Ambassadors work as a team and this creates a sense of belonging and also makes our meetings fun and engaging.

We work closely with inspirational people who come along to our meetings and work with us, helping to develop confidence, skills and self-esteem.

Our Youth and Mini Ambassadors are a dynamic team of young volunteers working together to help deal with the issue of bullying. They are committed and dedicated and all have a passion to Make A Difference in their local communities.


Return to Website

Need to talk?

If you are being bullied or are concerned about someone who is, you can receive help and support from one of our trained Mentors through our e-mentoring service.

If you would like a Mentor to email you, please contact: mentorsonline@bulliesout.com

If you would rather speak to someone over the telephone, you can call Childline on: 0800 1111

For any community-related issues, such as anti-social behaviour, we would suggest contacting your landlord, the local police or your local environmental health department (where applicable), as we are unable to deal with these types of complaints.