Upgrade to Chrome Upgrade to Firefox Upgrade to Internet Explorer Upgrade to Safari

Latest Blogs

BulliesOut teams up with Lostock Hall Junior Football Club

10th Aug 2016

BulliesOut are proud to announce their affiliation with the Lostock Hall Juniors, a football club comprising of 32 teams and an academy based in Lancashire. They coach over 450 children (both male and female) between the ages of 5-18.

They share our passion for promoting awareness of bullying and we looking forward to working alongside them.

Find out more here:

Website: www.lostockhalljuniors.co.uk
Facebook: www.facebook.com/LostockHallJuniorFootballClub
Twitter: twitter.com/Lostock_HallJFC

Would you like to Guest Blog for BulliesOut?

If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise with our large audience we’d love to hear from you.

Please submit your article details, with a covering letter or email which should include:

  • Your Full Name
  • Your Address, telephone number and email address
  • Details of any past writing experience

Before submission, please take some time to review our terms & conditions – they should answer any questions you may have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works. Submissions that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.

Due to the high number of requests, we are not able to respond to every contributor. Content is reviewed on a weekly basis. If your content is chosen for publication, we will contact you with more details.


Speak Out Campaign



Return to Website

Need to talk?

If you are being bullied or are concerned about someone who is, you can receive help and support from one of our trained Mentors through our e-mentoring service.

If you would like a Mentor to email you, please contact: mentorsonline@bulliesout.com

If you would rather speak to someone over the telephone, you can call Childline on: 0800 1111

For any community-related issues, such as anti-social behaviour, we would suggest contacting your landlord, the local police or your local environmental health department (where applicable), as we are unable to deal with these types of complaints.