1. When registering your acceptance of bulliesout.com Terms and Conditions, you, the Member represent a warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions.
2. Every time you access this service you confirm your agreement with the BulliesOut Terms and Conditions.
3. When joining the bulliesout.com forum, you, the Member are agreeing that bulliesout.com is not liable for any damages, direct or indirect, that may result from partaking in our forum. This includes, without limitation, damages arising out of communicating with other participants, such as physical damages, bodily injury and or emotional distress and discomfort.
4. Any events that bulliesout.com may hold are held in venues where bulliesout.com has no control. In the event that you, the Member are injured or suffer any damages of any kind at one of our events, you agree to release bulliesout.com and its business partners from any liability with respect thereof.
5. bulliesout.com is not liable for any damage, without limitation, resulting from the use of the bulliesout.com website
6. Profiles – You alone are responsible for any content or information you enter on your profile and understand NO PERSONAL INFORMATION is to be used, i.e, full name, address, phone number, date of birth, email address etc.
You are responsible for any communication with other Members. bulliesout.com is not the publisher and only provides the channel for Members to publish and/or distribute their information and discuss their bullying concerns.
6.1 You, the Member may not impersonate any other person or entity
6.2 You, the Member may not publish content that contains advertising or commercial messages.
6.3 You, the Member may not publish in your profile any personal contact information, such as, telephone number, address etc. All personal contact information will be removed.
6.4 You, the Member may not solicit other members contact details or disclose your subscription status in your profile.
6.5 bulliesout.com assumes no responsibility for the publication of any member’s information, including pictures, published by Members. Whilst it is the Member’s decision to decide on what information the Member wishes to make available to other Members or other Internet users, bulliesout.com reserves the right to exercise editorial control over profile and picture content.
6.6 The Charity does not verify the accuracy or truth of any information published by Members. Therefore, the utmost caution should be taken when dealing with other Members.
6.7 bulliesout.com reserve the right to extract content from profiles and message boards, along with the Member screen name, and feature them in promotional material.
6.8 You, the Member may not publish offensive content. This includes content that contains offensive language, overtly sexually explicit content (including photographs), is unlawful, threatening, libellous, abusive, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or harassing. Furthermore, you may not publish content that encourages behaviour that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
6.9 You, the Member may not publish content (including photographs) that directly or indirectly alludes to child pornography or attempts to solicit communication with or on behalf of any person under the age of 18. bulliesout.com reserve the right to delete or remove content that we feel is offensive. Failure by bulliesout.com to remove or delete offensive content does not waive our right to remove or delete offensive content in subsequent or similar cases.
7.Password – You, the Member is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their member name and password.
8. Copyrighted Material – You, the Member may not post any material belonging to a third party on the site without permission from them. This includes but is not limited to photographs, images and text. If you believe that material belonging to a third party has been posted on the site you are requested to contact bulliesout.com with full details of the alleged copyright infringement including the Member username and your contact details.
9. Harassment – You, the Member may not harass any other Member and agree to cease contacting any other Member who has requested you to do so. Should you wish, you have the option to block any Member by selecting the appropriate option on their profile. Blocked Members will not be able to contact you via the bulliesout.com site.
10. bulliesout.com will not become involved in any disputes between Members and does not provide any arbitration or settlement services should a dispute arise between members. It is the responsibility of you the Member to ensure that your interaction with other Members is lawful. bulliesout.com advises you that there may be risks of dealing with Members acting under false pretences or with criminal intent.
11. Member Communication – While you may exchange any information you wish in replies and subsequent messages, messages to members who have not previously contacted you may not contain email addresses or other contact information. bulliesout.com reserves the right to review or censor any message content before it is posted on the message board and/or profiles. bulliesout.com reserves the right to remove contact details from introductory messages. It is the responsibility of you the member to ensure that message content is appropriate. You must also ensure that you save any messages that you wish to keep, as bulliesout.com cannot retrieve any messages deleted by you.
12. Content Storage – bulliesout.com assumes no responsibility for the deletion of or failure to store your content, including profile details and photographs.
13. Member Privacy – bulliesout.com will not disclose any personal details supplied by Members that is not publicly displayed on the Member’s Profile without prior written consent from the Member. This includes the Member’s name, email address etc. Information will only be disclosed as necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or in legal authorities where such information is relevant as has been requested with the appropriate authority.
14. Membership, Subscriptions and Cancellations You, the Member may register your profile for free and will have access to most of the service. bulliesout.com may suspend or terminate the Membership of any Member who violates these Terms and Conditions.
15. Modifications and Alterations – Bulliesout.com may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion and/or to take account of any new legislation, statutory instruments, Government Regulations, Licences, or similar matters and for any other reason. Any such difference shall be published on this site.
16. Third Party Rights – Any person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of this Agreement. However, this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act
17. In the result of any of these Terms and Conditions being deemed as invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way.
18. If it is brought to the attention of bulliesout.com that there is any breach of this agreement, it may result in termination of your access to its services without notice.
19. bulliesout.com reserve the right to change any data on it’s website.
20. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, or otherwise use bulliesout.com content in any way except for your own personal, charity or non- commercial related use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any bulliesout.com content except for your own personal, charity or non-commercial related use. We then ask that you credit bulliesout.com as the place from where you got it. Any other use of bulliesout.com content requires the prior written permission of the bulliesout.com (please see Contact Page). You must agree to use bulliesout.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else s use and enjoyment of bulliesout.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within bulliesout.com.
21. The names, images and logos identifying bulliesout.com and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the bulliesout.com and you do not have the right or license to use or copy any trademark, patent, logo, design right or copyright of bulliesout.com. In particular, content on the BulliesOut website cannot be uploaded onto any other website, cannot be used in any other electronic form, ie in DVDs, videos, films or in books, magazines, leaflets or any other printed form, whether for commercial gain or not. Anyone breaching the BulliesOut copyright in this way is agreeing that they will pay a minimum £1,500 fee to BulliesOut for unauthorised use and that they will remove the content.
22. bulliesout.com may display advertisements, links or recommendations from time to time. These advertisements are served by third parties, which are not related to bulliesout.com. The third parties may place a cookie on your computer to track your Internet usage or to confirm visiting a selected link. If you do not wish to receive these cookies, you will need to alter your Internet browser settings accordingly. bulliesout.com uses any revenue that may be generated by the advertisements for the upkeep of this site.
Disclaimers: The information contained within the BulliesOut website is provided on an as is basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the website. Any advice is given in good faith. We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the bulliesout.com website and cannot provide any representation that using the website will be free from error. Third parties: The BulliesOut website may contain hyperlinks to websites developed and operated by other parties. BulliesOut do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. We do not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
By using the bulliesout.com website and forum, you hereby agree to the above terms and conditions.
bulliesout.com advise that a parent/guardian read the above terms and conditions before allowing their child/ward to register on the forum.
BulliesOut is a Registered Charity: Number 1123070.