Upgrade to Chrome Upgrade to Firefox Upgrade to Internet Explorer Upgrade to Safari

What We Do

Talk 2 Us

We know that bullying behaviour is challenging for many young people right now and we want to make sure you get the right support to overcome what you are going through. Talking to a Counsellor can help. Counselling gives you a safe place to be heard and it is completely confidential. Counsellors do not give advice but do support you to make positive decisions for yourself.

Through our e-Mentoring service, our Head of Counselling and Mentoring, Amie has helped and supported many people from different walks of life who have been impacted by bullying behaviour in some way. She is a qualified Therapeutic Counsellor, experienced in working with adults and young people. The person-centred approach is at the core of her work, but integrated with key concepts from other theories and approaches where she feels it would be beneficial. Her aim is to create a safe space for you to explore the bullying behaviour you have experienced while strengthening your self-confidence and self-belief.

In January 2022, we launched Talk 2 Us – our Counselling Service for those affected by bullying behaviour who need a safe space to talk.



We are currently able to offer people (over the age of 9 years) 6, funded, 50 minute counselling sessions – more if needed. The sessions take place virtually – either over the telephone or via video call. We know that Virtual Counselling doesn’t work for everyone, but for some people, it can be a good way of trying it out and getting some short-term, much needed support.

You can be referred by a teacher, social worker, or you can ask to see a counsellor yourself by completing the form below. You can expect to be helped by a supportive and non-judgmental counsellor. What you say is confidential unless the counsellor is worried about your safety.  If your counsellor is concerned that you’re at serious risk of harming yourself or someone else, they may need to inform your GP, a healthcare professional or someone else. They should tell you first if they’re going to do this. You can read our Privacy Policy here

If you would like to be referred for our Talk 2 Us Service, or if you’re a parent, youth worker, social worker, teacher who would like to refer a young person for counselling, please complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch to arrange the sessions with you. Talk 2 Us is for people over the age of 9 years.

Register for our Talk 2 Us Counselling Service

    **If referring a young person, please make sure that the person you are referring is 21 years or younger and that you have their consent before submitting your details.



Who will be providing the counselling sessions??

Currently, our counselling sessions are delivered by Amie Fey, a qualified Therapeutic Counsellor.

Can you tell me more about the counselling support that will be provided? 

We offer people 6, funded, 50 minute counselling sessions. If the counsellor feels that they might need more, they will discuss this with them or a parent/guardian.  All sessions take place virtually (phone or videocall).

For many people, 6 counselling sessions isn’t enough, so we are working hard to build partnerships with organisations who can help us fund additional sessions for those who need it.

Is there an exclusion criteria?

We can only support people who are over the age of 9 years.


If you need urgent help or are in crisis, we would recommend that you contact the following:

  • NHS Mental Health Crisis Line – 0300 456 83 42
  • Child Line – 0800 1111
  • Samaritans – 116 123

Return to Website

Need to talk?

If you are being bullied or are concerned about someone who is, you can receive help and support from one of our trained Mentors through our e-mentoring service.

If you would like a Mentor to email you, please contact: mentorsonline@bulliesout.com

If you would rather speak to someone over the telephone, you can call Childline on: 0800 1111

For any community-related issues, such as anti-social behaviour, we would suggest contacting your landlord, the local police or your local environmental health department (where applicable), as we are unable to deal with these types of complaints.