A Guide to Mentoring – CPD Certified
Next Date: To be confirmed*
Time: To be confirmed
Course Duration: 3 hours
Mentoring is fundamental in helping people to develop more effectively. It is a relationship between two people designed to build confidence and support the mentee so they are able to take control of their own professional and personal development. This session will enable participants to:
- Develop an understanding of Mentoring Skills
- Have a clear understanding of the role of a Mentor
- Learn how to form a Mentoring Relationship
- Know how to structure and manage a Mentoring session
- Discuss boundaries in a Mentoring relationship
Fill in the form below to book your place:
Note: a form needs to be completed for each attendee individually.
*If the date above isn’t suitable or confirmed, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register your interest for future dates.