Dealing Effectively with Bullying and Harassment – CPD Certified
Next Date: 1st September 2021
Time: 10am – 12 noon (virtual)*
Course Duration: 2 Hours
Increasing the understanding of bullying and harassment for those with managerial responsibility is vital and our interactive training will help. It also explores current legislation and how to implement the organisation’s anti-bullying policy. This session includes:
- Understanding workplace bullying and harassment
- How to identify the forms of bullying (what is and what isn’t)
- Strong management and bullying – the difference
- The ‘costs’ of bullying to individuals, the organisation and colleagues
- The manager’s role in dealing with bullying
- The Law and current legislation
- Implementing your anti-bullying policy
Fill in the form below to book your place:
Note: a form needs to be completed for each attendee individually.
*If the date above isn’t suitable or confirmed, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register your interest for future dates.