E-Safety for Educators
Next Date: 4th August 2021
Time: 2pm – 4pm (virtual)*
Course Duration: 2 Hours
Just a few short years ago the term ‘e-safety’ would not mean much to anyone and would have had no real relevance in our schools. Today, it is one of the biggest issues facing our children and young people.
Following this session, participants will have developed a greater understanding of identifying and understanding:
- E-Safety and Online Bullying
- Statutory requirements regarding safeguarding and online safety issues.
- Social media challenges and management for pupils.
- Online risks to pupils (including online bullying, sexting, grooming, etc).
- Advice for staff to help pupils navigate online safety risks.
- Advice for dealing with disclosures.
- Staff responsibilities for protecting school reputation
Fill in the form below to book your place:
Note: a form needs to be completed for each attendee individually.
*If the date above isn’t suitable or confirmed, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register your interest for future dates.