Understanding and Exploring Bullying for Parents, Carers & Guardians
Next Date: Monday 23rd JAugust 2021
Time: 6pm (Virtual)
Course Duration: 2 hours
Bullying happens in every school and every community and whilst there is much awareness of the issue, it can often be misunderstood. It is very worrying that so many young people suffer from bullying on a daily basis. In light of such statistics and growing public concern, it is important that all parents have a clearer understanding of bullying and what they can do if their child is affected by it.
This interactive and informative 2 hour training will help you to:
- Develop a clearer understanding of bullying
- Recognise the signs of bullying
- Explore the wider effects of bullying
- Explore the difference between Bullying –V- Relational Conflict
- Talk to your child about bullying behaviour
- Talk to your child’s school
Fill in the form below to book your place:
Note: a form needs to be completed for each attendee individually.
*If the date above isn’t suitable or confirmed, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register your interest for future dates.