Understanding and Exploring Bullying for Professionals – CPD Certified
Next Date: August 26th 2021
Time: 10am – 1pm
Course Duration: 3 hours (Virtual)
School staff, youth workers, counsellors and other child care professionals will undoubtedly find themselves dealing with incidents of bullying and conflict. Developing a fuller awareness of how bullying can manifest, how it can be prevented and how it should be dealt with, will help both sufferers and perpetrators disengage from the bullying cycle. This informative training session will:
- Identify bullying behaviours
- Identify the differences between Bullying Vs Relational Conflict
- Challenge why bullies bully
- Explore the wider effects of bullying
- Discuss the importance of engaging with parents and young people
- Help participants Understand Responsibilities and Legislation
Fill in the form below to book your place:
Note: a form needs to be completed for each attendee individually.
*If the date above isn’t suitable or confirmed, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register your interest for future dates.